Sunday, August 16, 2009

What's on the Ball Today?

So I haven't had a whole lot to do this summer but read and think.
One thing that I've thought a lot about is this "next step" crap looking at stuff like getting a new job, finding a new apartment, in other words...money money money.

Fun Stuff....

Well I've found myself a part-time job with an Adidas Retail store...
I've found an apartment with one of my best friends and his brother...
Things seem to be falling into place yet I'm still worried as hell....

Not Fun Stuff...

Though I have plenty of worries and plenty of things to stress me out
The Lord will Provide: "Yahweh-Yireh"

The one thing that I know has remained true in my life is that God constantly provides for myself and my family.
Whenever my family has been on the verge of not paying a bill...God has provided.
Whenever I needed strength and needed wisdom and I sat down and prayed for it...
God Has Provided at every single turn and quite honestly...It's Unbelievable!!

So here's the next thing that I have constantly thought about this summer...
I have an amazing girlfriend that is so wonderful to me and I am Head-over-heels in Love!!
I know that she'll probably read this and not exactly be comfortable with the fact that I'm telling everyone (or rather anyone willing to read my banter) about how in love I am with her but I just can't help but shout from the mountain tops about my love for her!

I'd love to say that I'm good with words and that I could say something eloquent and romantic about her...
The truth is that I'm a Schmuck and I get tongue tied every time I think of her.
What can I say, I get all flustered every time I think of her, hear her voice, or see her beautiful face when we talk over skype :)

I get to see her in a few days and I couldn't be more excited!!!

1 comment: