Monday, January 12, 2009

The Start of Something Randomly Beautiful

1:08 AM and I can't sleep...Who needs sleep anyway right? I figure when I die I'll get plenty of sleep so I'll start my history of bloggership...ness? Anywho, I'll for sure have more to come but for the time being i'll just shoot out the info that pops into the noggin (of which I can't claim that there is much left and i'm only 21 haha). Why is love such a difficult task? You would think it to be a privlage but then again it's becoming moreso the ever-increasing health risk like some sort of lifesize boardgame...like Operation where at times it feels like someone's pulling out all of your organs, robbing you of life but trying to do it in a way that doesn't cause harm to themselves while just attempting to avoid that annoying buzz noise when my nose lights up like Rudolph. Or maybe it's like Mousetrap where all I want is some happy ending to life represented by a piece of cheese made in China but then somebody is toying with me just to set up the trap that puts The Incredible Machine to shame. Random shoutouts to oldschool games aside, lets start the onesided relationship of blogging and the allowance of making myself seem as if i have no education what so ever. You never know...my blogging could change someone's life one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment